Border Guns & Tackle – in partnership with Omni Capital
Border Guns & Tackle are delighted to announce that they now have the facility to offer their customers finance options on their on-line purchase(s).
Finance on purchases may vary from £250 up to £10,000 and may cover anything from shotguns, rifles, air rifles, optics, fishing rods, reels, any clothing and footwear. To help with your budget, repayments can be taken over a 6, 9, 10 or 12 month period. Whatever time frame is affordable for you.
As with any finance agreement entered into, there are obviously requirements that need to be fulfilled before an option, or decision, can be made.
- You must be over the age of 18 years.
- You must be in regular (full-time or part-time) employment with a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Should you be of a retirement age, or based at homed with a spouse in full-time employment, then this must be stipulated at the time of applying for finance so that this may be taken into account.
- You must be a permanent UK resident and able to supply a UK address history covering the last 3 years.
- You must have a current UK bank account in order to be able to set up the required Direct Debit repayments.
- It is also a requirement that you are able to make a minimum deposit of 10%.
If you are able to meet the above criteria, would like to apply for finance and you qualify, then this can be processed and concluded at the Checkout. Simply add your purchase to the basket and choose the a finance package that best suits your repayment preferences.
There is a finance calculator which will show you the breakdown structure of how your plan is calculated. Once you are happy with your choices and have chosen your preferred plan, you will automatically be redirected to OmniCapital’s secure payment page. Border Guns & Tackle are in partnership with Omni Capital and being redirected to their secure payment page is just part of the application process.
If you have any questions or concerned, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01835 822844 , Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm and we will be happy to help you through the process.